I adapted that code into my test class and it does find the selector. I had
trouble with the objc_msgSend because the new LLVM in Xcode has introduced
strict type checking and I haven't figured out yet how to invoke it
properly.

Next step I suppose would be to try including the library as source rather
than as a cocoapod so that could step through the actual API code. Not sure
I have time for that right at the moment.

Have there been any thoughts/discussions about a native Swift API?