> On Sep 16, 2014, at 7:04 AM, Julian Paas <julian.p...@osaaru.com> wrote:
>
> Have there been any thoughts/discussions about a native Swift API?

No, not yet. All I've done so far is tweaked the .h files to make them more
Swift-friendly, by adding things like NS_ENUM.

Starting to play with an actual Swift project now. Is there a way to see an
entire Swift-ified interface for a CBL class? If I Cmd-click on a UIKit or
Foundation class name it shows me the full interface in Swift syntax, but if I
do that on a CBL class it just opens the regular .h file.

When I start thinking about a native Swift API, I find myself thinking about
JSON types. The natural Swift encoding of a JSON value would be an enum; has
anyone built a library around that yet?

—Jens