I should add to the list of new features:
- We're now continuing our rollout of editing Wikidata descriptions by
expanding the languages for which descriptions can be added/edited. For
more details, please see the announcement
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Project_chat/Archive/2017/04#Wikidata_description_editing_in_the_Wikipedia_Android_app>
on Wikidata.

Cheers!