On Thursday 08 February 2018 09:50 PM, Dmitry Brant wrote:

> We're also introducing the idea of a "default" reading list, created
> automatically, allowing you to save articles with fewer taps, while
> retaining the option to create and organize other lists as before.

I guess the term "Default" would be misleading here. It might lead the
reader into believing that the articles would be added to the new
"default" reading list when the user taps on the "Add to reading list"
icon without asking him for confirmation. But that's not the case. It
just saves him from having to create a new reading list to start adding
articles.

--
Kaartic

QUOTE

β€œIt is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live
so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which
case, you fail by default.”

      - J. K. Rowling

WIKIPEDIA: DID YOU KNOW?

Only 33% of internet users in India have heard of Wikipedia !!

* What do you think could be the reason behind this?

* What are ways in which the awareness about Wikipedia in India and
other countries be increased ?

Reference:

* Give your ideas for increasing the awareness of Wikipedia in India and
in other countries and get a Grant from the Wikimedia Foundation to
bring your idea to life.

  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Inspire

* Know more about the awareness problem of Wikipedia

  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_Readers/Awareness

  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_Readers/Next_steps/Raising_awareness