Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] All order cancellations

Hi dear

i am happy that you are aware of legal bounding ?!

What about delivery to those who are waiting for the mobile for so many weeks ?

You are talking about cancellations and refund why dont you start delivering the mobile instead of cancellations if you really stick to your words

further some of those who have received the mobile are not satisfied they are still waiting for memory card if it is wrong you may talk more
wait for their reply

you are claiming that you are the saviour of visually challenged
in what way you proved it
kindly wait for the compilation of all conversations that took place from march 11 then you will come to know the third side of you !

It seems you are sending the mobile with out bill do you know what will happen to you legally !

What is your reply for Namrata's Mail on access india list have you unsubscribed from the list ? Do you want me to forward a copy to your personal ID ?

At last you need to prove the accessibility options you have enabled ? Other than manufacturer ?

Nearly 80+ times i have called you with regard delivery ? You will soon receive a copy of compressed recordings of the conversations happened so far

The list is endless !

Regards

jayaprakash c