Dear members, I want to share my personal experience regarding the
same issue. I and two of my colleagues Mrs. Neera Bati Maharana and
Mrs. Anita Chaturvedi ordered this phone before a month or so. After
some hickups Mr. Kiran himself cancelled our orders by assuring us to
refund the amount but we have not received it till now. I have no idea
about what to do further. Please help me if possible.

On 4/17/13, ishita kapoor <ishitakapoor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I really don’t understand why are you all waiting for the phone?
> You all are talking about false promises, yet you are waiting.
> I think you can get the same kind of phone if not better in 12000 from
> genuine dealer.
> Now this deal looks fraud to me. You need to cancel your order.
> Please note that I don’t have any bad experience personally in this
> regard. As I haven’t ordered anything.
> But whatever I am telling only after reading mails in various mailing
> lists.
> I am really hurt: a man promised an accessible phone. We people
> ordered the same believing his words. And the result is known to us.
>

> On 4/17/13, Shyam M. Sayanekar <sayane...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Jaya Prakash, very well said. In spite of all the events of the
>> last
>> 20 days, he is not at all apologetic. Look at the arrogance in his
>> message.
>>
>> It seems that we have to draw the further plan of action.
>> Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
>> Telephone: 0251-2438457
>> Mobile: +91 9920410788
>> Skype ID- sayanekar