hi all im shocked by reading this email and want to tell you all there
is nothing like a fully accessable mobile in android cause its
accessable by default and if its not there are other ways to get it
accessable just flash with cm rom and it will be the best it can thats
why beafore ordering anything see with google or justdile if this
company exists or no

On 4/23/13, Vishnu Ramchandani <vishnu.ramchand...@mphasis.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> This mail i received yesterday.
>

> Regards,
>
> Vishnu

surch for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.