Dear all, Hope everyone doing good.

After using my Micromax Canvas HD android mobile, I am quite
satisfied. But, here I have few more doubts, I will be greatful if
anybody can give quick response.

1, What are the vigits? I also read about vigits on net, but, still
getting little confuse. Different between folders and vigits, how to
use vigits, with few more examples.
2, Default web browser is quite accessible, but, not fully. So, what
is best accessible browser for android?
I also used firefox, but, didn't feel comfortable. If you have any
best browser, Please send direct link for APK file?
3, I want to lock to my mobile, there are few options, but i felt the
best 1 is face lock. But, it works only in the brightness places.
there is 1nmore option called pattarn, but, I am not able to use this.
I also tried finger print ap to lock mobile, but, it is not working.
Can you tell me what is the best way to lock my mobile?
4. Here is the biggest problem, my default dialer is not accessible,
so, I have installed equalize and Pertion dialer. but, I am not able
to dyle 3 digits number, it is showing check the number. thats why, I
am not able to call to any 3 digits numbers, for example, custamer
care. I heard there is some accessible ap called DW contacts, I don't
think it is free, if you have any best accessible dialer, can you
provide me?
5, How to save contacts from mobile to SIM?

Till now I have this much problems, thanks for reading my boaring mail.

Waiting for your positive reply.