Could you tell me best android phones, in range of 10,000 please!

From: "Prashanth" <prashanthmn1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 9:11 AM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobilephonesand Tabs. " <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in> Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Accessibility of tuch screen phones onandroidplatform.

Obviously, android 4.1 and above.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Salim qureshi" <salim2...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Accessibility of tuch screen phones on androidplatform.

thanks, please tell me witch version of android is best for accessibility??

On 6/24/13, Aruni Sharma <arunisha...@me.com> wrote:
Hello. Actually what happens with the touch devices for the sighted persons
is that they straightaway touch an icon and it gets activated. This
behaviour changes when a blind person uses the phone. A vi person has to
know what icon is under the finger. So the screen reader first announces the
icon and then tapping or double tapping the icon for the second time
activates the same.
As far as the brand is concerned, everybody would have a different take on it. I personally like Indian ones better as I find the phones interface less tweaked and more accessible and convenient. I and many of my acquaintances
are using karbon mobiles without any issues. Better idea is to go to the
market and see which model suits you the best. You can also read reviews on
various sites. One such site is igyan. In.

Thanks and regards
Aruni SharmaAsst. prof. JNPG College

Lucknow
Sent from my iPod using fleksy.