Hi you should go for a mobile with jb 4.2, 1 gb of ram and 5 mp camera, that is
the configuration at least i will i would look for

Thanks and regards
Aruni SharmaAsst. prof. JNPG College

Lucknow
Sent from my iPod using fleksy.
Connect with me:
skype: aruni_sharma
facebook; arunisharma
twitter: twitter.com/arunisharma

On 27-Jun-2013, at 12:02 AM, Salim qureshi <salim2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi, what are the spacification that i have to look wile perchasing
> android phone?
>
> On 6/25/13, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Gufran sir,
>> you got it right.
>> that is the exact way to type.
>> moreover, we also have suggestion fascility so just above the
>> keyboard, there is a suggestion list.
>> it can illiminate the requirement of typing the full word.
>> also, if you have to write a long email then, voice typing is another
>> grate and accurate option. But it supports English only.
>>
>> regards
>>
>> On 6/24/13, Sinoj <sinoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> How to turn on Talkback on Android 4.2? and 4.1?
>>> Please tell the diference.
>>> Thanks & Regards.
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Email: