hi sir blackberry is supporting any screen reading software?
if it is supporting how its works?
kindly give information according blackberry phone
my friend have a blackberry phone if it is work I will take
so kindly guide regarding this tapic

On 2/26/14, Sunil Sangtani. <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> good for those who prefer the qwerty phone over touch screen phones.
> since it has blackberry10 OS,  should support the screenreader as wel.
> the new blackberry screen reader is not very good though as it is
> still in developing stages.
> the news follows:
>  BlackBerry has also announced the BlackBerry Q20, the company's
> latest BlackBerry 10 smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard. It has
> hardware keys for Menu, Back, Send and End and a Trackpad, similar to
> the BlackBerry Q10. It has a 3.5-inch touch screen display, that is
> the largest display ever on a QWERTY BlackBerry smartphone. Commenting
> on the new phone John Chen, Executive Chairman and CEO at BlackBerry,
> said Today, we're delighted to announce the new BlackBerry Q20
> smartphone, which is designed to give you the distinct experience that
> every BlackBerry QWERTY loyalist and high-productivity business
> customer absolutely loves. With the BlackBerry Q20 smartphone, you'll
> get the familiar hard buttons and trackpad that you want, along with
> the best email service, the best keyboard experience and the best
> battery life possible. The phone has all the BlackBerry 10 features
> such as BlackBerry Hub, enterprise connectivity with BES10. It has a
> large battery for superior battery life, says the company, We don't
> have any other specifications or an image of the phone yet. The
> BlackBerry Q20 smartphone would go on sale in the second half of 2014.
> No word on pricing or launch date yet.
>

> --
> You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were;
> and I say "Why not? --George Bernard Shaw
>

> director| Chandra International | Jaipur|
> facebook.com/chandrainternational

Regards Yours Markandeswar Rao
District Coordinator (Disabilities)
MGNREGS AP