hello sir,
hope your doing good!
il clear your doubts accessibility gets better from jb 4.1.
how ever, il suggest you to go for latest version which is KitKat.4.4.4
which means you will get great accessibility.
just fyi im using ios and android. nexus5 as an android device and iPad as in
ios device.
cheers.
if you want to ask anything else feel free to contact.
bye for now.
TakeCare!

Sent from my iPad