Hello, 1. double tap the post which will open up the same. 2. again
double tap and the link will get activated.
The link will be opened not in safari but in the app's own window.

On 22/08/2014, Mister CANE <mujta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Members;
>
> Have been using the facebook app. on the iPhone.
>
> There are feeds from my friends that have external links to video's or
> other
> websites. Although I can read their post but I cannot get to the link to
> what they have shared.
>
> Are there any special gestures or monkey tricks one should do in order to
> be
> able to access such external links on a facebook post?
>
> Appreciate your support.

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow, India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com