Actually Google has a hindi voice which was earlier selling as Vachak. It's
strange that google chose not to include it in its system for Indian users.

On 14 September 2014 14:06, Surya Prakash Sharma <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Mohib,
> it is the first possibility,  and moreover,  we have nothing to lose.
> so in my view we should write to them.
>
> On 9/14/14, Mohib Anwar Rafel <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am skeptic that they are going to listen our voices.
> >
> > On 9/13/14, Surya Prakash Sharma <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >> to write a review open the google play store on your mobile or PC, log
> >> in with your gmail account, go to my apps, double tap or press enter
> >> on Google TTS and then look for the relevant option to submit your
> >> rating and views.

> way

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow,
India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com