Hi.
Interestingly, I think I do remember that on translate.google.com we
had an option to read the translation text, and the translation was
read aloud in a female Hindi voice.
I am not sure if that is related to the Vachak you are talking about,
but just thought to mention.

Best Regards
Bhavya Shah
E-mail Address :- bhavya.shah...@gmail.com