we all are using android phones. and we love the platform. in my case
i can do almost all necessary things with my phone. but you can't use
touch screen as easily as qwerty phones.
external keyboard is not solution of our problem.
i can type as fast as my brother in qwerty phone but not in android.
what can you do when a person asks you to misscall him or her when you
are in moving auto or bus?
it is the easiest thing to say that we can do everything.
but only qwerty phone can give us complete eas.