Good evening friends,
My friend is going to buy Moto E. He asked me that, Moto E has only 2 GB of
user memory, so, Is it posible to move installed Apps to SD card? Then how? I
heard that not all Android phone support this feature. I checked in My Galaxy
Core running 4.1 JB and didn’t find such option. If it is Android’s default
feature, hope it supports in Moto E. Anyway I am waiting for your replies.

Thanks in advance
Sinoj
---
For latest software updates, job alerts, tech updates and more at
http://talkingnet.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/sinoj.vr
Twitter: @sinojvr