Dear all
I requested the True Caller team to label all the buttons in their app.
however, perhaps due to my unclear explanation, he got me wrong, he
said misunderstood my request as to get the text typed on a button.
For example, a button is represented by a symbol, and the True Caller
team misinterpreted me as asking for text instead of the symbolic
representation.
I guess that getting the visual text on the button won't benefit us,
so I request all tech savey members to contact True Caller, and tell
them what exactly we mean by labelling buttons.
This guy showed interest in wanting to help us, so it is possible that
the True Caller developers turn out to be as responsive as the
BlueMail devs.
I hope someone may contact them at the earliest.
For your convenience, below is their contact e-mail address:
supp...@truecaller.com
by the way, the parts that are accessible in True Caller, are very
useful, I have blocked three marketing phone numbers till now, and
will keep doing so for all future advertisers or marketers.
I would appreciate any assistance
Also, for your reference, following is the reply from True Caller:
Start
Hi Bhavya,
Thank you for your mail and suggestion. I'll definitely pass this one
to our team. See if it's possible to do something like this. However
some buttons are quite small on the screen, we are not sure how much
of a text we can squeeze into the screen without it being to
cluttered.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Kim Long @ Truecaller