From: Mobile.accessindia [mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in]
On Behalf Of gufran ahmed
Sent: 28 December 2014 09:45
To: mobile
Subject: [Mobile.AI] about buying eloquence

dear friends, i want to buy ETI eloquence for my moto g gen 1.
but i have never purchased any apps from the playstore. so as a sicurity
caution i want to use my prepaid debit card called smart payout card which is
offered by SBI for this purchase, but when ever i am trying to save the card,
it says invalid card. with the little bit research i came to know the various
PSU bank's debit card are not accepted by the google wallet. only credut cards
are only accepted their. so my query is if i use my credit card on the play
store, am i able to delete the same?
any help in this matter will be highly appriciable

with thanks and regards gufran ahmed.

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.