all international banks cards will be accepted whether debit or credit such as hdfc,icici and city banks. only indian banks cards are not accepted except credit card. do not delete your card details if you wish to purchase other apps in the future it will be secure indeed. ----- Original Message ----- From: "gufran ahmed" <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com>
To: "mobile" <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 9:45 AM
Subject: [Mobile.AI] about buying eloquence

dear friends, i want to buy ETI eloquence for my moto g gen 1.
but i have never purchased any apps from the playstore. so as a
sicurity caution i want to use my prepaid debit card called smart
payout card which is offered by SBI for this purchase, but when ever i
am trying to save the card, it says invalid card. with the little bit
research i came to know the various PSU bank's debit card are not
accepted by the google wallet. only credut cards are only accepted
their. so my query is if i use my credit card on the play store, am i
able to delete the same?
any help in this matter will be highly appriciable

with thanks and regards gufran ahmed.