From: Mobile.accessindia [mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in]
On Behalf Of Yogesh J
Sent: 05 June 2015 15:36
To: MOBILE.ACCESSINDIA@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [Mobile.AI] question for android techies

friends!
almost Iam here 2 year in this list.
when ever anybody ask suggestions to buy new android device around
10000 to 15000 RS.  most of you suggest stock android devices like moto G2.
why you are all suggest  stock android devices?
compare such low price stock android device like moto or micromax with soni and
samsung its batary back up and performance are very low.
then why you suggest like that?
what are the benefits   we'll get while  use stock android devices
instead of samsung and soni?
its my doubt only iam not against anybody.
I don't have enough knowledge in this feeld that's why I raise this question.
kindly clear my doubt

--
If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person carefully
before investing.

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.