You can read its details online or on the box.

From: "Yogesh J" <romioyog...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2015 11:31 AM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] question for android techies

thank you friends my doubt is clear.
but have one more doubt.
how can we  identify the device ram is custom or stock?

On 6/5/15, Ankit Kumar <ankit.cp...@gmail.com> wrote:
is there any app available which can enhance the Battery life of any
android mobile.

R E G A R D S,

On 6/5/15, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
also if u want to increase battery use battery doctor battery saver or
if u have it then upgrade your phone to android 5.1.1 i have updated
my spice dream uno to 5.1.1 and my battery life has gone up 2 times