Hi. Moto e 2nd gen 4g supports o t g cable.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Sheik
Mohammedali
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 6:49 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobilephones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Can I play a pen-Drive on my Moto E?

OTG comes with the phone so you do not have to buy it separately.
These cables are phone specific so one cable would work on the same model
apart from different models.
Moto G 1st generation itself was supporting OTG where you could connect
keyboard and pen drives which would be showing under file manager.
I had spice stellar pinnacle Pro MI 535 which also had this OTG.  Moto e
does not have the OTG connectivity.