Hi,
Kavita,
'The shopkeeper said that Vivo mobile is on way to become number 1
mobile company surpassing Samsung. Its ads were shown during IPL
matches.'
Every shopkeeper will praise any and every product he needs to sell.
Furthermore, he provided no factual survey or statistical report
conducted by an authorized agency about Vivo surpassing Samsung, and,
in fact, this statement of Vivo VS Samsung is truly erroneous and the
truth is probably the exact opposite, Samsung has a far greater market
share than Vivo, I guess. Every brand advertises itself, that's a
common marketing strategy.
Your shopkeeper's persuasion and reasons to purchase that particular
device are completely groundless and I would suggest you to look up
online reviews from various places to get a more real-world and
hands-on insight on how the device you are planning to purchase
actually is.
Take a motorolla E first generation, and you would be fine to go, I'd
say. Otherwise, purchase other superior devices which are considered
superior due to valid and cogent reasons.
The above are just my views, sincerest of apologies if they sounded
impolite or offensive...
Thanks.

On 6/29/15, Mohib Anwar Rafay <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If it has jelebene  and is upgradeable, why is it taking ages to be
> updated? Don't believe on the version of the seller, they will talk
> nice things about the product which they have to sell out. Take a
> sensible decision, there is no meaning to take a device with jelebene
> when there are handsets in the market with lollypop!
> My humble advice would be to grab any decent handset of Samsung.
>
> On 6/29/15, Kavita Poojari <poojarikavit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The model number is Y22 and it has jellybean OS which can be upgraded
>> to kitkat. Do you think after upgrading talk back will speak all the
>> buttons?
>> The shopkeeper said that Vivo mobile is on way to become number 1
>> mobile company surpassing Samsung. Its ads were shown during IPL
>> matches.
>> Minal Singhvi do you face any issues with your device. Which model do you
>> use?
>>
>> Kavita
>>

>> On 6/28/15, Kavita Poojari <poojarikavit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear list members,
>>> Today I went to purchase an android phone and the shopkeeper showed me
>>> Vivo mobile. I liked some of its features very much liked just by
>>> putting the phone to our ear we can receive a call, or just by putting
>>> our hand on the phone we can put it on silent modewhile the phone is
>>> ringing. The best feature was that just by writing the first letter of
>>> the application on the closed screen with our finger jesture we can
>>> directly open the application without having to search for it. For
>>> example if I want to open whatsapp then I have to write 'W' on the
>>> screen and whatsapp will directly open. The only problem I found was
>>> that talk back was not reading the home and back buttons. If anybody
>>> is using this mobile then kindly provide me feedback on it.
>>>
>>> Kavita

> Mohib Anwar Rafay
>
> Phone: +919 555 555 765

Warm Regards