Dear list members,
Writing to you after many many days.
In the meanwhile, I purchased Android mobile Moto G Gen2 with lalipop
5.02 version. Recently I face a problem with talkback. I am unable to
swipe any of the ways left to right or right to left. Every time  I
have to lift my finger and place in different locations on the screen
to locate different icons including whatsap messages. It becomes
difficult for a totally blind person like me.  Further I cannot
perform any of the gestures. The phone does not vibrate or give even
sound feedback even when vibration and sound feedback are on. I tried
by uninstalling updates of talkback and by installing older version.
Even I tried by resetting app preference. Since it is stock android I
cannot uninstall talkback altogether. Please suggest what can be the
way out. Presently I have to depend exclusively on shine+ which is
working properly. But I would like to know what the problem can be
with talkback.
Awaiting your valued guidance,
Sincerely,
C. B. Kulkarni