Sir,
I have tried clearing data of talkback as well uninstalling updates. I
have also tried installing higher version of talkback 4.30 and
previous version 4.20 but they do not solve my problem.
So what should I do?
Sincerely,
C. B. Kulkarni

On 21/09/2015, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Chandrashekhar Sir,
> Did you try clearing the cache and data, particularly the latter, of
> Google Talkback?
> Along with uninstalling updates, did you also try to upgrade Talkback
> to the latest version and use that?
> I have had situations where swiping doesn't work and only touch
> exploration yields result, but, that happens only in particular areas
> of certain apps.
> Thanks.
>
> On 9/21/15, Chandrashekhar Kulkarni <kulkarni.chandr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear list members,
>> Writing to you after many many days.
>> In the meanwhile, I purchased Android mobile Moto G Gen2 with lalipop
>> 5.02 version. Recently I face a problem with talkback. I am unable to
>> swipe any of the ways left to right or right to left. Every time  I
>> have to lift my finger and place in different locations on the screen
>> to locate different icons including whatsap messages. It becomes
>> difficult for a totally blind person like me.  Further I cannot
>> perform any of the gestures. The phone does not vibrate or give even
>> sound feedback even when vibration and sound feedback are on. I tried
>> by uninstalling updates of talkback and by installing older version.
>> Even I tried by resetting app preference. Since it is stock android I
>> cannot uninstall talkback altogether. Please suggest what can be the
>> way out. Presently I have to depend exclusively on shine+ which is
>> working properly. But I would like to know what the problem can be
>> with talkback.
>> Awaiting your valued guidance,
>> Sincerely,
>> C. B. Kulkarni

> Warm Regards
> Bhavya Shah
> Using NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access) free and open source screen
> reader for Microsoft Windows
> To download a copy of the free screen reader NVDA, please visit
> http://www.nvaccess.org/
> Using Google Talkback on Motorolla G second generation Lollipop 5.0.2
> Reach me through the following means:
> Mobile: +91 7506221750
> E-mail id: bhavya.shah...@gmail.com
> Skype id : bhavya.09

Mobile +919820811332 Land line : 0251  2482633
skype ID: chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni