Friends, previously I was using my nokia c5 phone to read the books which is
in text format. I was using b read to manage and read such books.  I have
lots of e books in text format. So now nokia care says that my phone will
not bee repaired any more so have completely to rely on my android phone to
continue my study. My problem is that I can not seet in front of computer
constantly for a long time (even in 30 minutes) So I was  wandering is there
any apps which like b read, allow to read the e books which is in text
format line by line? I've tried @ voice allowed and voice dream reader, but
sorry to say that voice dream reader is almost unusable for me as it doesn't
allow eloquence voice to read. I don't like any natural humen voice, as I
mostly read the books relating to technical and computer programming. Only
the eloquence voice reads such books along with the piece of code perfectly.
So I humbly request the experts to suggest any apps which can be used to
reads the e books in text format, bookmarkable, etc. thanks, and waiting
your positive response.