From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of mukesh
jain
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 10:26 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] need the apps for text document reading for android

voice dream reader can only work if you purchase their voices from
acaapella. i tried few of them and it sounds good. still if you are
only particular with eloquence then you have to convert your documents
in to pdf as word or text files can not be used with inbuilt tts on
your android phone. so my advise would be first to convert your Ebooks
in pdf with any external utilities like cute pdf writer adobe acrobat
etc and then load these books on your android phone and read with
voice dream reader.
hope that helps.

On 11/20/15, raaju <bidh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends, previously I was using my nokia c5 phone to read the books which
> is
> in text format. I was using b read to manage and read such books.  I have
> lots of e books in text format. So now nokia care says that my phone will
> not bee repaired any more so have completely to rely on my android phone
> continue my study. My problem is that I can not seet in front of computer
> constantly for a long time (even in 30 minutes) So I was  wandering is
> there
> any apps which like b read, allow to read the e books which is in text
> format line by line? I've tried @ voice allowed and voice dream reader,
but
> sorry to say that voice dream reader is almost unusable for me as it
> doesn't
> allow eloquence voice to read. I don't like any natural humen voice, as I
> mostly read the books relating to technical and computer programming. Only
> the eloquence voice reads such books along with the piece of code
> perfectly.
> So I humbly request the experts to suggest any apps which can be used to
> reads the e books in text format, bookmarkable, etc. thanks, and waiting
> your positive response.
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
<http://accessindia.org.in/pipermail/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in/a
ttachments/20151120/5488698d/attachment.html>

g.in

the

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller

g.in

sent through this mailing list..