> Excellent!

Thanks :)

> I tested the demos in Firefox. Two issues:
> * In drag and drop, dragging an item to the shopping card REPLACES any
> items that are already there.

Yes, sorry for not telling it : it's just a problem of my ajax updater,
because I don't have an application behind (just clearsilver cgi), so I
cannot make simple sessions. Next step is likely to be based on
Turbogears.

> * The 'appear' demo on the cinematic effects demo page doesn't do
> anything.

Well, it's not my fault :). It's just stupid to make it here, because
nothing can "appear" if it's already here. You can try it on the
"alternative demo" at the bottom, after making a fade for example
(there is the same problem on scriptaculous site).

--
Thomas