On 4/22/06, Sam Sutch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh, I'm definitly not disagreeing that javascript would be a BAD
> choice and Flash is just the more practical alternative.
> -Sam

I'm not disagreeing with this, but I want to point out people do stuff
with JS and dynamic HTML too.

Here are various reviews of DHTML games from Jayisgames.com:

http://www.google.fi/search?q=site:jayisgames.com+dhtml

This might answer the original question. You can make games with JS as
well, and here are several examples of what is possible.

Pekka