I tried to use both DOJO 0.3 and MochKit 1.4 : PACKED VERSION. Whilie
dojo loads I can never get to load MochiKit. The script I used on the
HTML page are

<script type="text/javascript"
src="<%=request.getContextPath()%>/html/assets/js/dojo/dojo.js"></script>
    dojo.setModulePrefix("MochiKit", "../MochiKit/MochiKit");
    dojo.require("MochiKit.*");

I am using the FireBug 0.4 extension and Firefox 1.5.04 and the error
message is

symbol 'MochiKit' is not defined after loading '__package__.js'

Any ideas?