Hi,

I have start using the MochiKit.Signal module and I have really liked it.

With Signal it is very easy to decouple the caller code from the called code.

But I really miss an option available under (MacOSX's) Foundation
NSNotificationCenter: the ability to listen ('connect' in the
MochiKit.Signal lessic) to a given event, whatever object may notify
(aka 'signal') it.

This will allow an even greater flexibility in how you can arrange the
code, as it will be possible to bind a listener to a notifier even
before having created the later.

Is there any obvious reason this extended semantic has not been
implemented that I am missing? If no special complains are raised, I
would like to try to extend the Signal module in order to accept a
null src parameter in the connect method.

Any comment is really welcome.

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,

Giulio Cesare Solaroli