To quote, in part, from the MochiKit site, in response to the rhetorical question, “Which version should I get?” :

“We recommend that you use the development version (and join the MochiKit mailing list!) when developing your applications.

Once you're ready to deploy, it's usually time to switch over to the release version of MochiKit, so that your environment is easy to reproduce. We'll be releasing new versions of MochiKit on a regular basis, as we update the production version of our applications regularly!”

At my place of employment, we have been using the development version for the last 2-3 months and will be deploying our intranet app in September – the fact that we are using this version has been okay for development, but some of our people are nervous about not seeing a stable version 1.4 of MK before we go live. Any idea on when this might happen? I just want to make people feel better about this.

Thanks,
Jason