paul wrote:

> How do you know you get the result? At what point have you inserted
> your debugging code? Have you tried adding another addErrback to
> toGetData, in case something else has gone wrong along the way?

I should have said this in the reply but i do not know why i did not.

That function that you pointed out should be fixed and it is fixed it's
just that i made a mistake when i typed it here.

I get the result because i can put a debugger(in firebug); on the (save
Method) and i see the array that is populated by JSON interpreter.

It's just that when i put a break later on(by hitting a button) and i
see that the data variable has not chagned.

thx for replying so fast.