You probably only need one file: Mochikit.js.  This file contains most
of the MochiKit libraries (but not all; I forget exactly which ones it
leaves out) in a compacted form.  The compacting isn't perfect though,
so if you really need to remove every last k possible you could
probably shrink it a bit more by using the YUI Compressor (or
something similar).

Hope that helps.

Jeremy