>>Do I what does include to?
That's not even a sentence, let alone a question, but I'll try to
answer it anyway ;-)

If you don't want to use the packed version, the files you need are in
lib/MochiKit.  The only one you NEED is Base.js; if all you have in
your HTML is:
<script src="Base.js"></script>
you'll be able to use every one of the basic Mochikit functions
without a problem.

However, MochiKit has a lot more to offer than just the Base library.
Personally I consider the DOM and Signal libraries indispensable, but
I wouldn't be caught dead using the logging library (why bother if you
have Firebug?).  You'll have to make a similar decision based on your
needs, and then you will need to include each library you want to use
with a new <script> tag (along with any of their dependencies).

Of course, the order of these tags will be dictated by their
librariy's requirements.  For instance, if you want Base and DOM,
you'll also need Iter and Style, and your HTML should look something
like:
<script src="Base.js"></script>
<script src="Iter.js"></script> <!-- Has to come after Base because it
requires it -->
<script src="Style.js"></script> <!-- Has to come after Base because
it requires it -->
<script src="DOM.js"></script> <!-- Has to come after the other 3, as
it requires all of them -->

Hope that helps (if it didn't, try making your question as
intelligible as possible next time).

Jeremy