Hi all,

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:34, Amit Mendapara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It seems that you are trying to make the integration into existing
> MochiKit.Selector module with full backward compatibility. I think,
> you should integrate Sizzle as a separate MochiKit.Sizzle module. And
> we should kindly request Mr. Bob to deprecate MochiKit.Selector (or
> just remove it as 1.4 is not officially released).

Personally, I don't mind if the change is backwards incompatible - but
it's not my decision alone if it is ok. I would greatly prefer to keep
Mochikit.Selector - because someday something better than Sizzle might
come along.

To be clear, I'm basically asking the mailing list:  Would you be OK
with it if the following selectors would stop working?

a[fakeattribute]   - i.e. checking for presence of attribute
p[lang|="en"]      - membership test of hyphen-seperated string collections
:nth-of-type(...) pseudo-class
:enabled, :disabled and :checked  pseudo-classes
:root  pseudo-class

cheers,
Arnar