Hi,

Yes this is working on 2.2 , I cant find out why it shouldn't work . how does
your new SuexecStripBase config look like? Its still declared like
SuexecUserGroup, so it needs 2 variables which are send to
*set_uname(cmd_parms *cmd, void *dummy, const char *uid, const char *gid)
in the last 2 parameters.

uhm about that null pointer :/, have you tried printing out strdup("valqka") ?
the get method should work.
I cant test it, but i guess t would come in handy to find out where it fails.
(print the parameters etc )
I had a problem running mod-fcgid once because i had no compiled apache on my
box which lead to very strange nullpointer failures with it not finding the
configs . maybe thats the problem.

PS:
Well I'm not responsible for syscp ^^, so I don't know where they got all
these skins. Was a kinda funny story how my mod-fcgid and syscp hacks got in
there . I still want to write a nice mod for syscp so i can easily include
whatever config i want ( python etc )