my first question was about that : it seems that fcgid will _never_ use
this concurrent PHP instances. If there is 2 concurrent access, fcgid
will spawn an other "group" of PHP to handle that, it will not use the
first group of php instance which have idled children. So in this groups
of PHP, there is only one php child really used.

If it is just to keep the opcode cache after PHP die (by default all the
500 queries), well, just 1 fork in necessary.

Olivier