1.Who are you/where do you reside/how old are you?
Marissa (mer, mar) Greeley, CO...18!
2.What is your favorite mouse song?
  aal nit diner and Conveinent Parking
3.What are five records you couldn't live without?
  This question makes me too sad to think about
4. Putting records on the internet for free download:
bad or good?
bad for me since my computer's retarded

5. Ebay, bad or good?
GREAT! where else can you buy Mall Madness for so cheap?
6.  Russ winning the hottest male contest, is he
voting for himself or what?
   Is he sleeping his way to the top, if so , it's fine....
7.  Do you own the Japaneese Tour EP?
nope
8.  First live show?
     weezer....and suicide machines...summer before 10th grade
9.  Worst live show?
     Rainbow Sugar and some other dorky band...
10.  Favorite sound?
      dialects
11.  least favorite sound?
       soundgarden
12.  girls posting their pictures and email addresses
on the internet bad/good?
       they just wanna be touched
13.  What book should every person in america read?
         I personally like anything to do with preteens
14.  Signing to a major bad/good?
     It's fine as long as the music doesn't change and what not. I personally
like smaller labels cause they seem more down home
15.  Wearing the t-shirt of the band you are going to
see?
        no, but pleated pants are ok
16.  Modest Mouse list being oft-off the topic
bad/good?
fantastic!
17.  Favorite beer?
I like fountain sprite
18.  Favorite color?
yellow

20.  Five favorite movies (the question that tells
tons about a person)?
Magnolia
Being John Malkovich
Pretty in Pink
Waiting For Guffman
Westside Story
 Movies are the greatest, I should see them more often