> 1.Who are you/where do you reside/how old are you?
>  Mike / Monmouth NJ / 17 - maybe one of the younger?
>  2.What is your favorite mouse song?
>    Currently it is "Third Planet"  and "Every Penny Fed Car"
>  3.What are five records you couldn't live without?
>        1.  Modest Mouse - Long Drive
        2.  Ida - Tales of Brave Ida
        3.  Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
        4.  Jazz June - They Love Those Who Make The Music
        5.  Man or Astro-Man?  - Experiment Zero
>  4. Putting records on the internet for free download:
>  bad or good?
> I think it's fine to put rarities and live cuts on the internet, but I dont
know about actual records.....hmmmm.....tough call

>  5. Ebay, bad or good?
>  I got some good stuff on it, and hey if someone wants it bad enough and
are willing to pay that price than let them
>  6.  Russ winning the hottest male contest, is he
>  voting for himself or what?
>     Russ is such a rad guy, and oh so sexy...
>  7.  Do you own the Japaneese Tour EP?
>   In Mp3 format....
>  8.  First live show?
>       Hmm..well first non local show would have to be luscious jackson
>  9.  Worst live show?
>       MANBreak..the opening band for luscious jackson
>  10.  Favorite sound?
>        breeze
>  11.  least favorite sound?
>         modest mouse
>  12.  girls posting their pictures and email addresses
>  on the internet bad/good?
>         i dont care
>  13.  What book should every person in america read?
>           Oh man...I cant choose this but i will say that i am reading
Kafka and Vonnegut right now, anything by them is rad
>  14.  Signing to a major bad/good?
>        As mch as I want to be a good person and say oh its fine it gives
the band money and more sucess and blah blah blah, i am not going to lie.  I
think it is a double edged sword that can many effects.  It may not be so
much the signing to the label as much as the repreccusions of that...like
larger venues (fuck anyone who goes and says it just means they are
popular..that may be true but it is not as fun as a show in a little smokey
club when you can see the sweat beads on the band).  But I digress....because
there are so many possibilites there is no way to tell if its good or bad
until its happened

>  15.  Wearing the t-shirt of the band you are going to
>             I wouldnt do it and the odds are that if i noticed someone else
doing it i would look twice and laugh, but hey, thats just pride for the
band...which is fine

>  16.  Modest Mouse list being oft-off the topic
>  bad/good?
>  our lives arent spent thinking of modest mouse every second so neither
should the list...this is actually one of the better lists Ive been
aside...aside from that recent craziness
>  17.  Favorite beer?
>  i hate alcohol
>  18.  Favorite color?
>  green
>
>  20.  Five favorite movies (the question that tells
>  tons about a person)?
>
>  Magnolia
    Gummo
    Brothers Quay (The collection that just came out with the his name is
alive videos on them)
    Nowhere and Doom Generation (They are part of the same trilogy so they
count as one)
    And this may not really count but Mystery Science Theater 3000 : Pod
People

.bagel.