1.Who are you/where do you reside/how old are you?

Toni/ Austin, TX/ 26

  > 2.What is your favorite mouse song?

Everyday, I have a new one.  Just got the Whenever you see fit single with
764-HERO, and it rocks.

  > 3.What are five records you couldn't live without
  > (right now)?

Willie Nelson -- Phases & Stages
all of my MM
Archers of Loaf -- Speed of Cattle
God Ween Satan
Built to Spill--perfect from now on
(these change everyday, too)

 >4. Putting records on the internet for free download:
  > bad or good?

I don't really know.  I could see where it would be detrimental to sales,
but then again, it's free publicity.

  > 5.  Ebay, bad or good?

could care less

>6.  Russ winning the hottest male contest, is he
  > voting for himself or what?

could care less

  > 7.  Do you own the Japaneese Tour EP?

no, does that mean I'm not cool?

  > 8.  First live show?

Rick Springfield/Corey Hart, or does that mean I'm not cool?

  > 9.  Worst live show?

there have been too many to keep track of.

  > 10.  Favorite sound?

a long hit off the bong

  >11.  least favorite sound?

definitely my alarm clock

  > 12.  girls posting their pictures and email addresses
  > on the internet bad/good?

could care less -- as long as they don't give their home addresses or phone
numbers to just anyone

  > 13.  What book should every person in america read?

She's Come Undone--Wally Lamb

  > 14.  Signing to a major bad/good?

as long as they don't change their sound just to please mass audiences, good
for them!

  > 15.  Wearing the t-shirt of the band you are going to
  > see?

who cares

  > 16.  Modest Mouse list being oft-off the topic
  > bad/good?

a lot of the stuff posted on here is complete bullshit and a waste of my
time.  I didn't subscribe to read petty name-calling and childish arguing.

  > 17.  Favorite beer?

St. Pauli Girl

  > 18.  Favorite color?

Purple

  > 19.  What are you going to name your first born child?

Don't know yet.

  > 20.  Five favorite movies (the question that tells
  > tons about a person)?

Harold & Maude
Smokey & the Bandit
Fight Club