I really have never thought that the www.modperl.com site
was anything but about the Apache API - maybe I'm mistaken?

There are distinct advantages in having 'more than one site' to
find information - especially when you want 'more than one view.'

There needs to be 'friendly competition' on the WWW...

I vote for more systems administration, mod_proxy integration,
and maybe a few more examples covering Apache API?

my $thoughts =~ /^2 cents$/ig;
-Sneex-  :]
Bill Jones * Systems Programmer * http://www.fccj.org/cgi/mail?sneex

                                   ('>   Running -