"Paul J. Lucas" wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, Gunther Birznieks wrote:
>
> > Another question is why www.modperl.com at all? Why not store the material as
> > part of the main mod_perl site? Or off of the apache site?
> >
> > I guess I am just not sure why the site which seems to be centered around the
> > book is its own site anyway?
>
>         Despite the fact that it's an amazing book, I have to agree
>         with his comments.  IMHO, www.modperl.com, if it exists, should
>         be about the module (and not the book) just like www.modssl.org
>         is about the module.
>
>        <snip>

I agree with the request for an errata section.  I don't agree with the comments
about different sites and organization of mod_perl info.  All the mod_perl sites I
use link to the others - I don't care if I'm changing sites from page to page.
Carping about the domain modperl.com being about a book about the Apache module
rather than the module itself is like arguing about what the meaning of is is.