On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Chris Nokleberg wrote:

> > Someone has asked how to move from registry scripts to perl handlers, this
> > is my attempt to show in details the process. Comments are welcome.
>
> In my mind, one of the biggest problems in transitioning from
> Apache::Registry is the added server configuration complexity. Would it be
> possible to add a section on the best way to simplify or eliminate the need
> to modify the conf file for each new handler? <Perl> sections, etc.?

Of course, anyone has a sample <Perl> section handy? I'm still an
C<Apache::Registry> fan, to be changed soon :)

Stas Bekman             | JAm_pH    --    Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/      | mod_perl Guide  http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://perl.org    http://stason.org/TULARC/
http://singlesheaven.com| http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org