"Andrei A. Voropaev" wrote:
> Actually I can confirm that some of IE browsers refuse to support some
> cookies. It sounds weird but I had a case when the broswer would
> ignore cookies with 'expires' and accept without it. Though replacing
> 'expire' with 'Max-Age' helped.
> The worst part is that the browser seemed to be "regular" IE 5.x

I might be completely ignorant, but this seems to make sense
based on my reading of the documentation:

If you specify "expires", you are specifying a persistent cookie,
one which gets stored to disk.  Without "expires", you are asking
that the cookie only be stored in memory during the browser session,
and I would not expect it to be subject to the same cookie security.

In fact, if Netscape doesn't work like this, I'd be bummed.
What you are telling me is that I'm bummed.