Any obvious advantages of FastCGI over mod_perl? I mean, in either case,
moving over to Apache is imminent. And while I do that, I'd like to go in
for a longer term and better solution rather than time-saving or quicker
solution. So which one of the above is recommended?
>From my previous experience with FastCGI, it handles both Perl and C cgi
scripts the same way. And from what I gather from reading about mod_perl,
this is meant for Perl scripts only.

Thanks,
Pramod