From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 11:46 AM
To: Ahrendt, Robert
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Vivek Khera; Jeffrey W. Baker
Subject: RE: ORA conference

Well, perhaps we should organize an informal mod_perl BOF (Beer's Our
Friend)
Sunday night? Can anybody remember and recommend a bar or pub from last
year?

--
Jason Bodnar + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + Team Linux

Yeah.  Wait a minute.  It's the guy from TV.  My kid's
hero...Cruddy...Crummy...Krusty the Clown!

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Krusty Gets Busted