Randal Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>One brief serious note: I think the fact that there are SO MANY is a
>tribute to just how easy it is to process text in Perl.  I don't think
>there are 47 templating system for Java. :)

Couldn't agree more. Sometimes Perl is too easy/powerful for its own good.
It probably takes less time and effort for any decent Perl hacker to write
his/her own simple customized templating system than to download, install,
and understand an existing system, not to mention evaluate several systems.

Obviously, we need to add strong typing or something to slow people down. :)

Jon