Hmmm, the reason I'm not using Apache::DBI right now is coz our current
scripts are using DBlib to talk to Sybase. Looks like I have to make
thousands of changes all over the place after all and start using DBI.
Those of you folks already using Apache::DBI, can you tell me what kind of
message is logged in webserver error logs everytime a call to 'connect' is
made?

Thanks,
Pramod